Jun 5, 2011

New Weekly Wonder!

Hey monkeys! It's another activity during the week that MiniMonos has, that's right, the Weekly Wonder! Last week you were asked if you could adopt any pet what would it be? Check out what Wohoo said!
Hey monkeys!
 Weeklywonder
It's that time of the week where I ask you monkeys a question and you leave a comment with your answer. Last week I asked, "If you could have any animal as a pet... what would it be and why?". Wohoo said:
Unicorn
If I could choose any pet to have it would be a rainbow ninja flying unicorn! When I was younger I would always dream of flying and my unicorn would do just that, help me fly :)
Haha that's very cool Wohoo! If I had a pet unicorn that could fly then I would use it to fly to poor countires and give hungry children food :). This week we want to know:
Lots of monkeys are starting their summer vacation soon... do you have any big eco activites you want to complete over the summer? If so, what are they?
Leave a comment and let us know for a chance to be featured in next weeks Weekly Wonder!
Awesome! Now Bananatastic wants to know, do you have an big eco activities you want to complete during the summer? If so, what are they? You can leave a comment on the Party Master blog about that by clicking HERE! Have fun during your eco activities!
~Angie34
________________________________________________________
Like this post? Please COMMENT Your Thoughts Below! We would really appreciate it! Also Dont Forget To Follow MonkeyRock, Angie, Velmax and Emini on Twitter!

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment Your Opinion On The Post Or The Blog