Jun 10, 2011

MiniMonos Treehouse of the Week!

Hey Monkeys there a new TOTW check it out monkeys and tell us if you agree this is an awesome treehouse!Treehouseofweek (6)
Hey Monkeys! After hours of looking for a really awesome treehouse for this week, I finally stumbled upon this really cool one! :-) I was so happy when I found this one, it fit this week so well. Hmmm, does this treehouse look familiar to any monkeys? Flappy treehouse
If you guessed Flappy's treehouse... YOU WIN! Hehe, Flappy's treehouse looks so great! :-) It looks very neat and clean, yet still has its home feeling to it. Great job decorating your treehouse buddy!
If you monkeys ever want me to check out your treehouse, feel free to send me -- Or any MiniMonos Staff member -- a message in world, and I'll check it out! :-) I can't wait to see your treehouse. ^.^
-Calypso
AWESOME treehouse flappy congratz also make sure to comment below!
~velmax



________________________________________________________
Like this post? Please COMMENT Your Thoughts Below! We would really appreciate it! Also Dont Forget To Follow MonkeyRock, Angie, Velmax and Emini on Twitter!

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment Your Opinion On The Post Or The Blog