Jun 1, 2011

Login Screen + TOTW

T'sup guys! This is my first post on MiniMonosFire, and I'm hoping I'm doing a good job xD First of all, I'm going to warn you, W'll be getting a bit of a make-over in the next few weeks :D Some of you may have noticed the logging on problem, but our wonderful MiniMonos team have sorted this out now, and you should be able to access the website :)
So first I think I'll start of with the new login screen, which is a R.A.T.S one, I wasn't quite fast enough to get it all, but I go most of it, so take a look at it here:
Pretty cool aye?
The next thing is the Treehouse of the Week. There's a little bit of a twist here, Chimp, has tons of different Treehouse designs, so Calypso made up a little video with most of them, take a look!


Treehouseofweek (6)
This week I received an email from EcoMom about a certain monkey who had made tons of designed treehouses! My first thought was... "WOAHHH!!!" Then I was like "SWEET!" Lastly I said "Treehouse of the week!" Haha.
This week was a bit hard for me though. I couldn't just choose ONE of their treehouses, I had to choose them all. So I had our fantastic Bananatastic put together an amazing video going through each of Chimp's treehouse designs! :-) Check this out:



Chimp did a great job with each treehouse he made. You can see he even made a different one for a few of his fellow monkeys! I really liked how nice Chimp was to even send these in, he didn't want to win Treehouse of the Week, he just wanted to show us his skills! :-)
Here is what his treehouse looks like now:
ChimpTOTW
Awesome isn't it!?? Thank you so much for all the work you put into these treehouses Chimp! My favorite has to be the "MM" treehouse! But they all are so great. xD
If you monkeys ever want me to check out your treehouse, feel free to send me -- Or any MiniMonos Staff member -- a message in world, and I'll check it out! :-) I can't wait to see your treehouse. ^.^
-Calyso

That's a pretty epic Treehouse! Some many different ideas and designs :D I'm out :p
~Emini

Like this post? Please COMMENT Your Thoughts Below! We would really appreciate it! Also Dont Forget To Follow MonkeyRock, Angie, Velmax and Emini on Twitter!

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment Your Opinion On The Post Or The Blog