Jun 5, 2011

How to Make A Ninja Costume out of Reuseable Items!

Hey monkeys! A while back, we voted if we wanted to make a ninja or pirate costume using reusable household items. Well, ninjas won! So Bananatastic showed a video, showing us how to create our eco-friendly costume! Check it out!
Hey monkeys,
Today I'm going to show you how to make your very own Ninja costume by using old items around your house that can be recycled and reused! Check out my video below:


Very cool! After you going to create your own ninja costume? Leave a comment and make sure to let me know!
Awesome, right! As soon as I get the time, I'm gonna make my costume! What about you other ninjas, will you make a costume? How about you pirates? Leave a comment and let me know!
~Angie6392
________________________________________________________
Like this post? Please COMMENT Your Thoughts Below! We would really appreciate it! Also Dont Forget To Follow MonkeyRock, Angie, Velmax and Emini on Twitter!

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment Your Opinion On The Post Or The Blog